Tuesday, May 3, 2011

First excerpt from Osama Bin Laden's diary

They haven't released much yet because I'm sure there is some important intelligence in it, but here's one entry from the diary they found in the raid on Osama's compound.

August 16, 2008

Dear Diary:

Well, staying in tonight….again. I have to be honest..being cooped up in this compound for the last few years is starting to get to me. I have already watched all of the streaming comedy movies on Netflix and I find my big debates these days are “Do I go for romance or drama next?” Romance has the “Steamy Romance” section so I’m thinking that’s probably where I’ll go :) It's pissing me off though because the courier just bought this new receiver and I can't get the audio to play. The video plays but no audio. You have to be an electrical engineer to work any of these damn electronics these days.

I did get quite a bit of work done today on my pre-teen book, “Dear Allah, it’s me, Osama.” I feel like the 12-15 year old Muslim male segment has been underserved over the last several years and it’s about time someone did something about it.

Me and the 3rd wife got in a fight again today. She’s pissed because I’m really bad at separating the trash before we go and burn it in the yard. I always forget which kind of plastic you can and can’t burn though. It’s bullshit…why don’t they just use the same plastic for everything. Anyhow, thank Allah I'm able to keep a few other wives around.

You know, even though I hate Jews, I’m starting to identify with Anne Frank quite a bit. Maybe that’s the work on the book talking, maybe that’s just the delirium of the monotony I’m experiencing, or maybe it’s my bitch ass 3rd wife but I guess there are common elements to the struggle of every human. Even if they are a dirty heathen.

I guess that’s it for now. See you tomorrow diary.

OBL

No comments:

Post a Comment